Welcome to Bullard FUMC! You will find the congregation at FUMC Bullard to be friendly and caring. We gather each week just as we are (no dress code required, come in your Sunday best or in your flip flops) to worship as a family of Christ.
- Encounter Worship begins at 9:00 a.m. in the Family Life Center. Traditional Worship begins at 11:00 a.m. in the main church sanctuary.
- Restrooms are located in the foyer outside the sanctuary near the balcony stairs.
- Nursery for infants to 4 years old is available during both services. The nursery is at the south end of the main building down the colorful Children’s Hall.
- Sunday School for children, teens and adults begins at 10:00 a.m. See the flyer in pew backs for a list of classes or ask at the Welcome Table.
- Coffee & Donuts are served in Harper Hall from 9:30-10:00 a.m. before Sunday School and in the Family Life Center at Encounter. Join us for fellowship!
- Join Bullard FUMC by talking with one of our Pastors either after the service or by calling the office at 903-894-6762. We will share the mission and vision of the church with you and explain what it means to be a member of BFUMC.. We would love to have you join us in mission and ministry!
We are so glad you are here!